I was divorced two years back (###), i have ### years

sylvia Tsele

Disciple of Prayer
I was divorced two years back (###), I have ### years working without promotions all these are making my life difficult. At the moment (###) I'm on fasting praying God to solve all these problems.
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
May the Lord have mercy and hear your intentions according to His perfect Will. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I was serving Hindu Gods as I brought up in a Hindu family, I didn’t know anything about Jezebel or python or serpent spirit. And during that period, I was seeing snakes in my dreams and many times I shared concern about those dreams to my mother but she also doesn’t have any idea what it...
Replies
7
Views
201
So when I was ### I got into new age Christianity real bad. I did tarot, spells, you name it I probably did it or thought about doing it. And since then the Lord definitely showed me why that wasn't a good idea. After the birth of my first son, we became homeless for two years. It didn't matter...
Replies
7
Views
335
Dear God, please rewind 5 years back in time without all the current memories. I promise not to make any mistakes this time when you try to change my mind. But please just for once I need to go back in time. I'm having suicidal thoughts for the past 3 months because of all the mistakes I did...
Replies
15
Views
870
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom