I was baptized and filled with the power of the Holy###

Jodene

Disciple of Prayer
I was baptized and filled with the power of the Holy Ghost but I think I have a problem where as my biggest temptation is my daughter's father. We can't afford a wedding or anything and I need to go deeper with God so I break up with him. I just want to grow stronger to overcome my fear and temptation. I know I've done some bad things but I also don't want to let go of God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for 3 years & have been at my church for just over a year now & I am still not baptized. I was not grown up in a Christian household, so I wasn't even Christened. I feel conviction or the same sort of feeling I felt just before I started going to church, I feel the tug to...
Replies
12
Views
254
I have been a Christian for 3 years & have been at my church for just over a year now & I am still not baptized. I was not grown up in a Christian household, so I wasn't even Christened. I feel conviction or the same sort of feeling I felt just before I started going to church, I feel the tug to...
Replies
9
Views
163
Covered by the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but we are all going through things like addictions, peer pressure, loneliness, financial stress, health issues, and other things. That in Jesus name this storm shall pass us all by. And in Jesus name that we be joyful and Holy Spirit...
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom