Anonymous
Beloved of All
I was and I am deeply in love with a girl, for 3+ years... she was separated... her previous relationship, never took care of her, jailed her, and even treated her badly... we were happy together, we loved, we built beautiful dreams as a family, we had the best life I ever dreamed of...
Everything was perfect until someone blamed her for spoiling her family by leaving her past relationship so badly that this thought got seeded in her, and after a few months, she wanted to give the old guy a last try... I am broken down... he had even threatened to kill her...
She now wants to try a life with him... he doesn't love her but pretends to be...
We went through a lot of pain, tension, struggle, to get her out, make her stable, have a wonderful life, and dreams... now that she is going...
I am left with nothing to live... and by the time she realizes he isn't right, I am worried about what state she would be in...
Lord, please give her back to me... I promise I will make her 10 times as happy as she used to be... I promise I would keep her smiling every single day of my life... I promise to give her all comforts 100 times more than I could have done for myself...
I don't believe in new relationships, she loved me truly till date, and I loved her truly, if not for her, I wouldn't be alive... if something happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself....
Please God... have some mercy on me...
Everything was perfect until someone blamed her for spoiling her family by leaving her past relationship so badly that this thought got seeded in her, and after a few months, she wanted to give the old guy a last try... I am broken down... he had even threatened to kill her...
She now wants to try a life with him... he doesn't love her but pretends to be...
We went through a lot of pain, tension, struggle, to get her out, make her stable, have a wonderful life, and dreams... now that she is going...
I am left with nothing to live... and by the time she realizes he isn't right, I am worried about what state she would be in...
Lord, please give her back to me... I promise I will make her 10 times as happy as she used to be... I promise I would keep her smiling every single day of my life... I promise to give her all comforts 100 times more than I could have done for myself...
I don't believe in new relationships, she loved me truly till date, and I loved her truly, if not for her, I wouldn't be alive... if something happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself....
Please God... have some mercy on me...
