I wanted to post a prayer request ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you or Jesus don't give me the break I wanted, then I would rather terminate the faith as it is very exhausting.
Replies
6
Views
230
Hello. I wanted to pray for a person. It is called ###. I wanted to pray for ### to become a Christian. Also, I wanted to pray for ###'s well-being. And also to God to give me a lifetime partner.
Replies
5
Views
271
I wanted to ask you to pray for me. I have distanced myself so much from God in the last few months and never had the strength to turn away from temptation and the enemy and dedicate my life to God. I found it so difficult to pray and just now I felt how God gave me the strength to pray and to...
Replies
8
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom