I want you to pray for my job. As I am the only ###.

Terang Sonju

Disciple of Prayer
I want you to pray for my job. As I am the only boy in our family. I have to look after my three younger ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray that you bless me with money,health ,goodness and peace n good abundant life. Make me powerful to get wealth, support myself and my people and make my people also blessed with money,health,goodness and peace and good life. Let me and my people be in your Protection and Love...
Replies
6
Views
361
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
175
Lord Jesus, I ask You to preserve my job for the sake of my family, children, for the sake of people who surround me and believe in me fully, give me good health, sober mind to be able to fight for myself. Fight for me, dear God.
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom