I want to worship and praise God. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
I want to worship and praise God. I have been posting prayer request for a very long time for family restoration. Well the lord not only showed me where I need to apologize and take ownership of my flaws but he made me do it in perfect peace. There was great healing in my family tonight as we came together and planned for a festive Christmas Eve. GOD IS GREAT. THANKS FOR PRAYERS.
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the situation this person is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD I'm sitting here listening to Worship and Praise music to keep my mind from suicidal thoughts. I Love the Song, Trust in GOD by ### and ###. GOD i trust that you will bring me through this.... In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
306
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 29:20: “Early the next morning King Hezekiah gathered the city officials together and went up to the temple of the Lord.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, King Hezekiah takes decisive action after the temple...
Replies
9
Views
214
So I've posted a few prayer requests previously where I was asking for the will of God to be done in my relationship. For context, he's a Christian too, and he's baptized as well, comes from a very pastoral family. The perfect kind, at least that's what I thought. So I have already told him in...
Replies
5
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom