I Want To Thank You All...

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
for praying for me & with me. It's hard to have faith when so many things are going wrong. Thank you all for the kind words & the messages of inspiration you have sent me. I am truly blessed to have you as friends & I thank God for all of you. Please continue to keep me in your prayers for a job, financial blessing, and a home of my own. God bless you all.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I am praying for you. I hope everything turns out good for you. Have you looked in the newspaper to see who is hiring?
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Thank you all for your prayer support. My papers were approved. Thank you for always praying for me. I also uplift you to the Holy Father in your prayer. I am full of gratitude.
Replies
13
Views
255
I posted here yesterday (rqu.st/5214736) and I want to thank everyone who prayed/replied. It is too early but I believe my shingles may have reached its peak without further expansion or complications, and should slowly be drying out which will take weeks' time and some discomfort but it did not...
Replies
11
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom