I want to thank God for all that he has done for me

Vanessa J

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to thank God for all that he has done for me and will do for me. For keeping me and my family safe. For supplying me with all my needs for healing my heart when my husband left me for sending me someone that loves me. I give you all the praise and glory. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
167
I really appreciate everything Christ has done for me thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
705
O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things, we praise you and give you thanks for your great and marvellous works. WE PRAY this in JESUS CHRIST's name our LORD and SAVIOR.
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,184
Messages
16,807,896
Members
650,603
Latest member
Astuunnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom