I want to thank all who prayed for my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kturnerlee

Humble Prayer Partner
I want to thank all who prayed for my financial difficulties. God had blessed me with all that was needed. My faith continues to grow daily. Praise God for all he has done and will do. Continue to pray for me and I will continue to pray for you.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for driving safety & family return. Thanks to all who prayed. God bless this site, all praying here and our loved ones. God, draw us closer to Your Word + You and Deliver us from evil. ###
Replies
7
Views
302
Thank you brothers and sisters who prayed and offered me scriptures for my healing from a virus. I’m feeling much better and within a short time I’ll be able to return to care for my ### year old mother with breast cancer and dementia. I’ve missed her so much and she has cried looking for me so...
Replies
8
Views
306
Father, thank you you are an ever present help in time of need. Thank you you answer prayer and as High Priest Jesus wears the Urim and Thurim meaning you make decisions for your people. Bless my new friends who were at one time hostile and alienated, and thank you for the testimony of Jesus as...
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom