I want to speak English fluently. I'm Malayali in Kerala, but ###.

Simborg

Disciple of Prayer
I want to speak English fluently. I'm from Kerala, but all international talking is in English. Here, studies are important in English, but I can't. Please pray for my problem.

By ###.###
###
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen. I am praying for you and I'm a teacher. I can help you with your English online. Please contact me ###.###@###.###.com.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. GOD WILL DEFINITELY TOUCH UR TONGUE.... AS SAID IN JEREMIAH 1:9

Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me, “Behold, I have put my words in your mouth. U PRAY BY TIS VERSE N BELIEVE TAT HE AS TOUCHED U
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. GOD WILL DEFINITELY TOUCH UR TONGUE.... AS SAID IN JEREMIAH 1:9

Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me, “Behold, I have put my words in your mouth. U PRAY BY TIS VERSE N BELIEVE TAT HE AS TOUCHED U
Thank you so much
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer So that I can speak and understand fluently English language
Replies
8
Views
686
Praise The Lord. Jesus I want to speak in English fluently. But I can't speak in English properly. I don't have fluency in English. That's why I'm missing so much interviews and missing jobs. Jesus please give me good knowledge in English and good wisdom for facing interview. Please Jesus help...
Replies
10
Views
120
  • Locked
I don't know to speak English fluently. I am afraid of myself. I don't know how I will live in this world. I am very afraid. Please pray for my boldness.
Replies
4
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom