I want to pray for the brother and sisters ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricketer

Prayer Partner
I want to pray for the brother and sisters in Christ and for the world. Most of our brother and sisters have forgotten who formed them in the womb and who knows their every want and need. Instead of seeking him so that he can provide what is best for them, they have turned to a world that is in crisis. The result we are all suffering and hurting. The world NEEDS PRAY. We need to increase our pray time from once a day: to 2x3 times per day. We need to pray for each other don't matter how much you are hurting/suffering but doing so your pain would go away. Keep praying.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
174
I pray for ### and ### for especially not to always share others perspective with someone else which is not good and it and I am just afraid
Replies
11
Views
183
Actually from a few weeks I am suffering from relationship problems and I want a request to get clarity in it and wanted him to call me once to make me clear and pray for my mental peace thank you Amen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom