I want to Praise our God, I worship his ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
I want to Praise our God, I worship his holy name. Forgive my sins Lord. I thank you for all the blessings you provide daily, and salvation. Thanks and glory to God. Lord help me to make you happy. Hallelujah!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 135:1 – “Praise the Lord. Praise the name of the Lord; praise him, you servants of the Lord.” Extended Explanation of the Verse Psalm 135:1 is a joyful call to worship, urging God’s people to praise His name. The phrase “Praise...
Replies
7
Views
230
a bette relationshipw ith Christ my King. dleiverance form alcurses for me and my fmaiyl . dleiverances form allidols. i need freeodmf orm idol worshipping and spirit of fear and anxiety fea rof man and peopel pleaseing.im lsot an dwant to be my God's wife. faithful and Christ sufficient and...
Replies
9
Views
119
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 134:3 – “May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who is the Maker of heaven and earth.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 134:3 is a beautiful and simple blessing. It is a heartfelt prayer for God’s blessing upon His people. The...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom