I Want To Overcome The Temptation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundarj

Servant of All
Dear all,

please pray 4 me i want to overcome temptation of smoking and bad habits everyday i pray and again i fall in temptation of bad habits and its effecting my physical and spiritual life i ask forgiveness for my sins Lord plz forgive me i want to live a life that pleases you Lord i really feel very bad every week i go to church but again from next day same temptation i need ur help i submit my life in a fresh and a new to you in JESUS name i pray AMEN!

Plz lift me up in prayer
 
Dear brother, first of all you should know that God loves You and that if You are born-again He will never let You go but has His plan with you. Secondly that if you want to stop smoking you have to understand that what you are doing is killing your body and is wrong in God's eyes. That helped me (I smoked for 10 years...) Dear Lord I pray that You will refresh this man's spirit by Your Holy Spirit, that You will make him to see that there is no joy or comfort outside You. Thank You for pulling him dear Lord. We pray for our brother that You will help, bless and strengthen him Lord. Amen!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless ### mind and give ### strength to overcome ###self and ### flesh desires...Lord we ask that You fill ### with Your spirit and bring ### to the fullness of obedience in You..Lord help ### to see that ### duty is to be a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to You...Lord reveal Your plan to ### and show ### the way..bind these strongholds of temptation and bad habits and loose the spirit of Truth and Love upon ### heart mind and soul...in Jesus name...
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
God of mercy,

We thank You for hearing this prayer. We bless You in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, who ministered to all who came to Him. Give Your strength to ###, one of Your children. Enfold him/her in Your love and restore him/her to the freedom of God's children. Lord, look with compassion on all those who have lost their health and freedom. Restore to them the assurance of Your unfailing mercy, strengthen them in the work of recovery, and help them to resist all temptation. To those who care for them, grant patience and understanding and a love that perseveres. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. ### you can't obey God in your own strength. Ask God in Jesus name to give you strength to obey His Word.

You are growing in grace. You are growing. Don't be so hard on yourself. Ask God for forgiveness and keep your focus on God. He LOVES You so much. Everything is going to be alright.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That I will come to know You better and fall more in love with You with all my heart, soul, body, and spirit. Bless me with the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And God please, please do the same for every member of this Prayer Site and all those I love and care about. We need You Lord Jesus. Thank You Jesus for loving me with Your life. I am the apple of Your eye.
 
Stay strong and keep praying! I understand what you're going through. I have many strongholds that are not pleasing to God I know...Dear Lord, I pray that you give ### the courage and strength to resist these strongholds in his life...I pray that each day with your help he becomes stronger and to not lose faith...amen
 
Spirit of the living God fall afresh upon ###! ### need you come by this moment and purge him of temptation that is still haunting and continuously knocking at his heart door. God we know the flesh is weak; I pray for a total deliverance open his spiritual eyes so he be able to discern when the enemy is approaching using your Blood to ward off these temptations.

Father God! he means well so I stand in the gap with others praying your power down upon him. God! we are human and human will err but I am ever consoled that you did not throw the clay away. Mold him and give him a new makeover so the enemy will not recognize who he is no more. Shower blessings upon the entire household. This I ask in your name and thanking you for giving ### the deliverance he needs. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus give me the willpower to overcome the sexual temptation sometimes it is just overpowering and I just don't know how to resist this is every ### weakest point and prepare me for the role of a husband. And also the voice which tell me "Look this Jesus God, have not fulfill your...
Replies
7
Views
333
Overcoming temptations like pornography can be challenging, but with dedication and support, it is possible. Here are some steps that might help: 1. **Acknowledge the Issue**: Recognize that you have a problem and that it's okay to seek help. Admitting the struggle is the first step toward...
Replies
7
Views
348
Pray request for me as I feel lazy these days. Wasting my time simply. So many work's to do but my body is feeling weak. Due to lazy. Not in mood to do work. I don't want to be idle but this temptation is coming over me. Not feeling in the mood, fresh. Just feeling yawning, n sleeping, n lazy...
Replies
9
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom