I want to know God's will for my life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I want to know God's will for my life. I am thinking about my future now, but I'm not sure if what I want to do is what God wants me to do. Please pray for me that I will know who I am and what I must do.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus help me. I don’t know what you have in store for me. I don’t know what’s just my fate due to bad luck, consequences of my own decisions, or randomness. I feel bored and icky with my life. Like a slight depression. I want a companion to spend passionate ambitious moments with. I’m ### and...
Replies
6
Views
275
love. I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior many years ago. No one explained that he should also be LORD of our lives. I am a babe in Christ, searching for answers. Please bear with me in this. I'm an only child, both parents gone. No trusted family members around. I am asking the Lord to please...
Replies
7
Views
284
🙏 FATHER, “May our LOVE ABOUND MORE and MORE in KNOWLEDGE and PROFOUND DISCERNMENT, so we PERCEIVE what is BEST (Make the Best Choices), Phil 1:9-10. "FILL US with the KNOWLEDGE of YOUR WILL in ALL SPIRITUAL WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING, so we WALK WORTHY, please You in ALL RESPECTS, BEAR FRUIT in...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,860
Messages
16,804,175
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom