I want to join faith with you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### from ### l wish to apply for the post of teacher in ### school please pray for.
Replies
8
Views
207
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
8
Views
133
Dear Lord, Thank You for another week that we are about to face. May this week be filled with breakthroughs, success, and miracles. 🙏 Help me, O Lord, as we prepare for a busy week here in the resort. The past days have been our waiting season, and now we pray that this is the week we’ve been...
Replies
9
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom