I want to get fix my office ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need prayer to get my paperwork done exactly right and get it to the post office by this afternoon to go out overnight express mail thank-you everyone for your prayers for me i soo appreciate all of you i need to concentrate and focus right now and i ask for prayer for that too to stay calm...
Replies
7
Views
252
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
234
In the afternoon nap, I saw a dream and I need your prayers. Please set me and my family free. You all know I have increased my prayer time, I have been praying consistently from a past few days (I had no option, life got super challenging so I had to turn to God and honestly before that, I...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom