I want to get a job

I want to get a job
Word of God says Ask and it shall be given unto u
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her with gud job let JOB DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for her let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, and show you His best plan as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### one of my renters, to bless him with other accommodation so that he can leave my property. I gave him an one month grace to find other accommodation. Please pray that he will find one as soon as possible because he damaged my property and do not pay me rent.
Replies
10
Views
170
Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,298
Messages
16,797,900
Members
649,839
Latest member
Cyraimormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom