I want to forget my past life ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY THE GUYS GREATLY MADE TO B TOYS BRAINWASHED TO PUT ME DOWN AS A SPORT USE ME SO I CANT EVER B HAPPY GREATLYYYY GET WAY TO BUSY IN THERE OWN LIVES GREATLYYYY FORGET MY NAME FORGET ALL ABOUT ME STAY AWAY FROM ME THERES NO NEED FOR SPILLED MILK ANYMORE. I MOVE...
Replies
10
Views
99
I have lost a substantial amount of time, money, and resources. This has made me regret some of my choices. How can I forget the past and stop reminiscing about what was? I would like to look forward to a better tomorrow and do what I can today.
Replies
6
Views
600
It's been years but the lost and the wounds are still fresh and it's really hurts a lot, especially seeing someone you've love and build future with in the hands of another I don't want to hate him,I cherished the memories a lot but I need to forget them
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom