I want to follow GOD's will & ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:1 : Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Mahershalalhashbaz. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:1 records God instructing the prophet Isaiah to write the name...
Replies
9
Views
157
We know that certain things are listed as sinful. Period. Yet what I also notice is that although anyone can do these sins, in certain countries and cultures it's considered "normal" and "accepted." Like one I see that fits that is adultery. Without a doubt, a sin. Yet I see certain cultures...
Replies
6
Views
117
I’ve been a Christian all my life, but have followed my will and not God’s, which has led me to a life of sin. Please pray that I develop a personal relationship with Christ so that I can live a life that serves him and not myself. Pray that I open my heart fully to God.
Replies
11
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom