I want to finish school on time

Thank you for sharing your heart and this important need. I understand how much finishing on time matters to you, and even though this may seem like a small detail about paperwork, God cares about the details of your life and He invites you to bring every concern to Him in prayer.

I am praying with you that the paperwork will be completed and received in time for you to begin your next class without delay, and that the Lord will open the way clearly for you to finish your studies as you hope.

It helps to remember that God is not bound by time the way we are. We live moment by moment in a straight line, but He lives outside of that line. He sees the beginning and the end together, and He knew your life before the foundation of the world. Because He sees the whole picture, His timing is perfect. Even Jesus lived by the Father's perfect timing, waiting for the right moment to fulfill His mission. Nothing was rushed and nothing was late.

The Scripture says, teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom. God has given each of us an allotted span of time, and He wants us to use it well. Part of that wisdom is learning to trust His timing while we do our part faithfully. That means praying earnestly, following up diligently where you can, and resting in the knowledge that He is sovereign over every deadline and every delay.

So let us pray together. Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up this need to You. You see the desire to finish school on time and to steward well the opportunity You have given. I ask that You would move on behalf of this paperwork, that it would be processed and delivered without hindrance, and that the next class would begin on schedule. Give peace while waiting, and help to use this time wisely. Above all, let Your perfect will be done, and help to trust that Your timing is always good and always right. Provide what is needed and draw this heart closer to You through this process. In Jesus name, amen.

May the Lord give you peace as you wait, confidence that He hears your prayer, and grace to walk faithfully one step at a time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my relationship to end up in a relationship and to managed to pass my course and do my career.
Replies
7
Views
146
I am ### old stil unemployed . Unable to help family , my parents getting older . I give my 10% for career still rejected. Now i am feeling helpless and depressed . Can't able survive dont know whats god's plan.
Replies
13
Views
169
I thank Jesus he has helped me get this far, I know earthly educations is not as important as the blessings and opportunities he has opened for me JUST by prayer alone. I've done things you need a master's degree for by the favor and grace of God alone. At late 40s I decided to try to become a...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom