I want to be able to adjust ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that nothing beats the power of prayer. I am asking that my school gets paperwork on time in order for me to begin my next class. It may seem simple, but it is very important that I start my class on time. Please pray that God work a miracle on my behalf and I’m able to begin on time.
Replies
10
Views
39
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
120
I really wish I didn't have to always stress about money and taking care of my family. I'm literally feeling like I'm killing myself to just survive. I can't ever catch up and not stress about being able to get ahead. Always fall back into a corner. And I get so depressed because I'm scared I'm...
Replies
9
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom