I want to adopt Christianity

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If it means to leave Christianity to get what I will do so, I need not worry about equally yoked or unequally yoked or about singleness which I do not want and Christ is unable to provide for what I wanted. I might turn to other which can.
Replies
6
Views
223
God please let me go to other religion or better still let me become an atheist, I don't want Christianity any more please let me go I don't want you since there is nothing God and it is very painful to play this game whereby I need to read your bible and follow your will. Very tired I just be...
Replies
7
Views
400
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom