I want the spiritual embargo that makes ...

Merigh

Disciple of Prayer
I want the spiritual embargo that makes men not want to marry me removed from my life.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love and care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, be doers of Your Word, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No ancestral curse and embargo will have power over my life. All limitations play over my life is remove in Jesus name. Any disease in my body is removed by God grace.
Replies
7
Views
412
The embargo on my appointment and salary stoppage be removed today
Replies
6
Views
359
Please pray for me about this: for the past few years, a large group of people has been harassing me under the influence of spiritual warfare that has been targeting me since I was a child. This group includes both my parents' entire families who have been harassing me and trying to do anything...
Replies
5
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom