I want prayers to change my life ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking God. But I have sin and repent and I still feel distant and anxiety, I pray and I pray and I am casting my anxieties and I know he loves me but I still feel far away. Pray God will redeem and transform me. That he will use the last dark season of my life for my testimony in Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
339
My Prayer intentions. 1. Pray for my ex-boss Colonel ### - He is suffering from Prostate cancer. I too prayed for him yesterday but you too can continue to pray for him. 2. My Mother is now and then complaining of some health issues. 3. My Wife that God will give her good health and energy...
Replies
9
Views
316
I would appreciate prayer! I am facing people who do not wish me well! And it feels like they want to tear down my life and peace. Pray that Jesus protects me and guards my steps! And keeps me safe from every plan meant to harm me!! I trust that God will stand for me where I cannot stand alone...
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom