I want me a good Christian god-fearing ### in my life

Amanda Green

Humble Prayer Partner
I want me a good christian god fearing men in my life please pray for god to send me a good christian god fearing men in my life
 
Father please bless this one. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HOLY GREETINGS ! Please, consider This my Payer Request for botth my late mother ###, as well my late partner ### May the ALMITY forgive their sins and accepty them in Paradise Many thanks in advance ### very seriously as I am right now exhausted and fed up with everything. Please, remember me...
Replies
12
Views
157
I want God to give me a good woman to marry, to help me complete my storey building, to help me to come on Retirement Successfully.
Replies
5
Views
244
My life is nothing and means nothing. I'm in emotional pain, afraid and purposeless. I'm a piece of garbage that needs to be taken out. I'm not welcome here and I want to go anyway. Please please PLEASE END ME. Please free me from pain and fear by ending me. I don't want healing. I want the...
Replies
7
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,466
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom