I want joint three days fasting. Can ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It sounds like you're asking about fasting and whether an accidental break means you can't continue. Generally, fasting is about intention, so if you accidentally broke your fast, you can usually continue. It's always a good idea to consult with a spiritual advisor or someone knowledgeable in...
Replies
8
Views
302
1. JOB: *that make me closer to God* *Help people in need women children old people etc* *Normal income to support my family to study help people and little savings* *Travel,meet people foreigner be friends* *Christian environment* *Educate in God and study* 2. FUTURE MARRIAGE PARTNER *A man...
Replies
6
Views
329
*I had huge heartbreak this is my first relationship and I feel ashamed of myself in this we both separated because of different values in marriage I can't do something before marriage so and I also had childhood trauma so I hope in this four years I will get married to a man who follows God...
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom