I am doing much better now. I have good accountability and I can feel a lot of the internal issues coming to the surface and getting cleaned out. Thank you for your prayers and counsel. God bless you all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would give me a space where I don’t have to be around ###’s negative energy and bullying in Jesus’ name.
Replies
11
Views
59
I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
132
Freedom from love of money completely Thanks much Brethren
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,519
Messages
16,800,541
Members
650,039
Latest member
Wzeasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom