I want for God to open travelling ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, for light upon my calling, for divine anointing. For I have the calling of preaching that I did not fulfill yet. Pray for my travelling on the ###th that will open my doors of spiritual fulfilment, for me to receive a divine encounter. Divine direction. I need miracle...
Replies
7
Views
321
Today, we are travelling. Please pray that we have a safe journey and that my mother does not argue or shout at me today, as it is disheartening when she does that. Please pray that God steps in and stops her from being impatient and rude to me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
7
Views
274
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom