I want a divine healing for my ###

I want a divine healing for my daughter who has been on bed since when she was born. ### years old now and she has not been working, not talking. Pls kindly pray for her. And how do I connect to live internet a distance is not a barrier. Thanks

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I want a divine healing for my daughter who has been on bed since when she was born. ###yrs old now and she has not been working not talking. Pls kindly pray for her. And how do I connect to live internet a distance is not a barrier. Thanks
Dear LORD, you know everything which is going on in ###'s daughter's life. Please heal her and bring peace & joy in their family. Protect us from every evil. In Jesus name we seek to you LORD. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
147
My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
196
Pray for me ### and my family. My sister ###. My two daughters ### and ###. Women. Not children. I desperately need God’s help. Forgiveness and healing. Physical and emotional. My husband was a bad man. ###. He ghosted me ### and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank so much alcohol I got...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom