I urgent urgently need financial miracle please pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I urgent urgently need financial miracle please pray for financial miracle to come to me asap lord please make this happen to me soon in Jesus name ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need an urgent financial miracle. Please also pray that ### will stop threatening me or come to my house now. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
172
Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits splits splits marks scars dents pot holes raised bits pucketing all every skin issues please frlm my whole skin face both sudes face skin upper left ear now no delay at all in...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom