I TRULY HATE MY LIFE EVERY PART OF IT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I TRULY HATE MY LIFE EVERY PART OF IT I HAVE HAD SO SOMUCH HURT PAIN DISSAPPOTMENT REJECTION STRUGGLE IN THE PAST FOR ### YEARS IT IS NOT JUST ONE AREA IT IS MANY AREAS I NEED TRANASFORMATION BREACKTHROUGH HEALING I AM PRAYING EVERY DAY EVERY NIGHT AND I AM SO TIRED PLEASE PRAY FOR BREACKTHROUGH SUCCESS VICTORY AND FOR JOY HAPPINESS WEALTH PROSPERTY LOVE DEEPEST DESIRES OF MY HEART TO HAPPEN SOON POSSIBLE I NEED YOUR PRAYERS I AM DESPRATE IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate my life. I don’t think it will ever get better. I’ve been a Christian for decades, but I don’t have joy. I want to feel loved by God.
Replies
9
Views
510
God I hate my life. Everything is pointless. I hate waking up for nothing. I hate that I let ### ruin my life. I hate that I am such a selfish mean person. I hate that I've lost all my friends. I hate that I ruined everything with the person I love. I hate being a failure and destroying my life...
Replies
7
Views
1K
God I hate my life. Everything is pointless. I hate waking up for nothing. I hate that I let ### ruin my life. I hate that I am such a selfish mean person. I hate that I've lost all my friends. I hate that I ruined everything with the person I love. I hate being a failure and destroying my life...
Replies
4
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom