I THANK YOU LORD YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I THANK YOU LORD YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS I THANK YOU FOR ALL I HAVE ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN ME PLEASE TRANSFORM MY HOPE FAITH IN YOU MIGHTLY IN JESUS NAME PLEASE ENLARGE MY FINANCES FINANCIAL INCOME FRIENDS HOPE FAITH PEACE JOY HAPPINESS MAKE UP CLOTHES BLESSINGS PROVISIONS GRANT ME PLEASE LORD THE VERY VERY BEST WITH ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain portions of scripture. 'I have what GOD says I have'. 'I am, what GOD says I am'. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Please stand with me in prayer and faith. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
198
Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Lord we thank You for the strength that You give us to do all things. We are praying that our lights will shine brightly in all that You have given us the strength to do, so that You can get the glory. We pray against...
Replies
5
Views
451
I need prayer for deliverance from not believing in my ability to be well at a lot of things and being scared to try because of discouraging thoughts from childhood. I did not realize until recently that much of my disbelief in myself stems from comments, actions, and negative influences that...
Replies
10
Views
603
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom