I thank you lord for another day to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth5

Humble Prayer Partner
I thank you Lord for another day to be alive and praise you, your love and mercy grace is something I do not deserve but I thank you every day for that love mercy and grace, I pray that everyone's prayers will be answered, and that they have faith that it will, as I know for a fact that you answer all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for another day that passed since my STD/STI test. You have kept me sane during this wait. There were dark depression during the day but you made me overcome it. Thank you Lord Jesus. Please continue to guide me and cover me in your precious blood not just in the next two weeks...
Replies
11
Views
561
Glory to the king of Kings and lord of lords. Giving thanks and praise for all of gods favor mercy and grace through his almighty son Jesus. I have been healed of blood pressure management amen now I have been having an issue with my left shoulder. Believe me I have followed the word by saying “...
Replies
16
Views
173
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom