jessicayambaocho
Servant of All
I Thank you God, I praise, worship you, my Savior Jesus Christ. May you forgive me of all my forgotten sins, the smallest and biggest sins I've made. May your Holy Spirit protect us, my family and my loved ones, keep us all safe, save us from all the danger that may come to us. Lord Jesus Christ, shed your precious blood on me, my husband and child, and to everyone who needs you the most. Charge your angels to guard us that no devil can come near us. For all the days of our life we live, everything you've done, given us breath, God, my thankfulness to you isn't enough, but I'm praying that you, Lord, will always stay with me forever of our life on earth that you give. Thank you and God bless us always.

Don't You Ever Forget, God is so in love with you!