I thank you God for this christmas season. Thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doing good

Servant of All
I thank you God for this Christmas season. Thank you that you are good and worthy of all praise. Thank you that this Christmas season will be a time of peace, hope and joy for believers around the world. I pray that our light will shine brightly this season and that Jesus will be lifted up during this Christmas season. In Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father YHWH YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! Our hearts and our motives and our agendas and the plans of our hearts and minds. Our own and YOURS! Let YOUR KINGDOM COME OVER THIS SITUATION THAT HAPPENED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO in YESHUAS' BEAUTIFUL TRUTHFUL NAME! The woman who came here just a few...
Replies
8
Views
359
As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
561
Only good gifts come from God, James 1:7. God leads us as we pray. Jeremiah 31:9 Matthew 18:19 For whatever two or three agree on earth to ask for, it will be done for them when they pray. Thank you, God, for answered prayers, even if details are not included, I can confirm that God has...
Replies
7
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,975
Messages
16,805,544
Members
650,443
Latest member
Nlnoothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom