I thank you FATHER, that you are ...

Mari1972

Prayer Warrior
I thank you FATHER, that you are for me and not against me. I thank you for vindicating me and fighting my battles for me. I thank you that no weapon formed against me will prosper. I thank you for my job and that my job is secure. I thank you for ENLARGING MY TERRITORY. I thank you for your peace, guidance, wisdom, knowledge, strength, mercy, grace, compassion, provision, protection, love, joy, happiness, gladness of heart, my house, my animals, my car, my finances, prosperous health and prosperous year/years. I thank you that ### all not be successful of his evil plans against me. I thank you for protecting us all at my job, that when there is bad weather, you are with us and you armies of Angels protecting us all from accident. I thank you that ### will not be able to suppress his feelings anymore. In JESUS name, AMEN.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
241
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You . . in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
450
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You for many blessings. . in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
13
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,265
Members
649,263
Latest member
Leyrirlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom