I thank you Dear Heavenly Father God Father ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
I thank you Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you Father for your loving kindness, your many blessings and your tender mercies. Please be with everyone here and answer their prayers according to your will. Your will be done in our lives. Please be with ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and everyone at ###'s house. Bless all of these people with your presence dear Father and your protection from the fiery darts of the enemy. Bless us with your presence, protection, wisdom, knowledge and favor. Guidance through the Holy Spirit. Please forgive me of my sins I know that I am not perfect. I love you and I thank in all this I pray in Jesus name Yeshua Hamashiach Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God said 3 times in the bible I will not I will not I will not ever fail you

God said 3 times in the bible I will not I will not I will not ever fail you

God said 3 times in the bible I will not I will not I will not ever fail you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Dear Father, Please provide me with the strength for better self discipline for healing myself and to bless my ### and my family. I'm this hour of darkness I pray for your guidance to help me rise again. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
285
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom