I Thank the Lord for Pastor ### ...

Banbon

Disciple of Prayer
I Thank the Lord for Pastor ###...my grandson I pray he comes to us...and the compatible partner.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father's New Pastor Planted House Lord, Flourishes in The Courts of Our God, Ps 92:13, Studies, Prays, Luke 18:1, Hear's God, John 10:27, Rom 8:14, Preaches Word Tit 2:15... Father, thank You for replacing the aging pastor who had run his course, 2 Tim 4:7. I pray You give the new pastor vision...
Replies
5
Views
95
I have started asking my pastor for prayer about a harassment situation involving people who have been targeting me for years under the influence of demons. Please pray he will respond well and that I won't be bothering him when I reach out. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
178
I have been asking my pastor for prayer about a group of people who have been harassing me under the influence of demons for years. I don't want to bother him. Please pray for God to open up an opportunity for me to talk to him about some new things they are trying to do. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom