I thank God for all the blessing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus my tv is working again all right now normal made it myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets the World 🌎 can be happy with our normal tv time can be family can make it..God bless the Nations normal can b MAJE it that would be GREATLY appreciated.. myself my family our pets r lights...
Replies
9
Views
107
Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
101
I don’t know where I would have been had it not been for Jesus my savior and god the father. I cry ABBA to my father through his son Jesus lord knows he has sustained me through all of my situations. Ps 34 “ the righteous cry out and the lord hears and delivers them from all distress and fears”...
Replies
17
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom