i talked to ###, we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

volvo737

Prayer Warrior
I talked to ###, we actually talked, and it seems that she is scared of me. I searched for years for someone with her abilities, talent, and ambition, and even though I care for her greatly... somehow, she has put me on the same level with a guy who used to tie her up and beat her. I pray to God that we become friends again, that I understand how to keep this from happening again, that we can start to do God's work together again.

I don't understand how this happened. I feel a great need to vindicate myself but I don't know how. It's very depressing when your attempts at helping someone you love hurts them more... and you watch them suffer, without being able to help.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy I talked to God about the way I'm feeling but prayer that my ex stops praying against my talents he is a ### who never wanted me to really be something of my nature I feel sick and security isn't the dream.
Replies
11
Views
502
Pleasevpray. I talked to ### and it went okay. I'm still hurting but I'm praying through this. The Lord is good
Replies
5
Views
384
Dear Lord Jesus, My mom lied to me and was hypocritical and so was my dad to a different extent. My mom lied to me and said this guy knows the board of directors. He did not know. He knew one of the board members he was just asking about the ### constantly and my season is over he still just...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom