Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
For some understanding. I was very excluded wherever I went. But, when I went to church. That stopped. I want to go to Church for Jesus, and not for the kind people there, in Jesus name, amen!
I accepted Jesus into my heart and I read the bible daily and pray daily but I still have a bad habit of making people mad on purpose. It's really fun to me and it seems as it's how I bond for some reason.
Plz Lord help me win something in lottery I was told I win something but never did my heart breaking be cause my ### and ### is getting married ### this year ### next year