I still need prayers for my health. Also pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
I still need prayers for my health. Also pray I get to forgive my mother-in-law and the rest of her family for all the wrong they have done to me, my mother, and children. I hate them and I know this is not a good thing to feel. Please, Lord, help me deal with these feelings.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let me start off by thanking you for praying that my day would go smoothly. It absolutely did. Ditto for your prayers for my elderly father. The swelling in his legs is gone, and he is doing very well. I, on the other hand, am struggling with jaw pain and movement and being blindsided trying to...
Replies
14
Views
562
A few months ago, I submitted a few prayer requests concerning: 1. my financial problems and my job search: to this day, nothing has changed. I've completely lost confidence in myself, I'm desperate and more than a little angry with God. I feel betrayed and stupid for having trusted Him. As you...
Replies
4
Views
232
I still need prayers for my hands - the pain and unable to straighten one of my fingers on each hand. Also for the blockages on my legs to unblock. Please I need a miracle for my marriage reconciliation and for that evil woman to break all contact with my estranged husband so we can get back...
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,908
Members
648,095
Latest member
Scriorinaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom