I Still Need God's Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel

Humble Prayer Partner
For I know that there's nothing above the GRACE of God. So please! I need your fervent prayer to God, to give my commander in my office & all others the Grace to forgive me. For He the Son set free is free indeed.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong in Jesus and I pray that you will find favor in him. Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find and knock and the doors of blessings shall be open.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, you know that I had gone through tibia proximal surgery of my left leg, and not able to walk properly, getting pain while walking long distance. My higher officials assign me additional field duty, despite my request. Lord Jesus, I believe in you, the orders came against me will be...
Replies
8
Views
162
Do you think I still need Christianity and Jesus Christ given these circumstances or rely on myself given this: after Christianity have so much trouble it did not help me in getting a full-time job and neither a wife but rather ### who have affection towards me, ### that belittle me and rebuke...
Replies
6
Views
332
Today Father I come with heavy heart I have ###’s if needs need strong support from my husband but he keeps his heart closed and ears closed and no intimacy between us like it’s gone. I pray you work on my husband’s heart and feel it with true love for me and our kids because you see him I give...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom