I SPEAK WELATH PROPSERTY BREACKTHROUGH VICTORY HEALTHH HEALING JOY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I SPEAK WELL-PROSPECTED BREAKTHROUGH VICTORY HEALTH HEALING JOY FILLMENT THE DEEPEST DESIRES ABUNDANCE HAPPINESS LOVE COMPANIONSHIP BETTER MORE FRIENDS SOME FAVOUR SOME BLESSING PROVISIONS I SPEAK ALL OF THESE THINGS INTO MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I speak wealth into my life joy happiness breakthrough victory fulfillment success incredible favour abundant blessings provision better friends love companionship the make up I desire the clothes I desire the holidays I desire the home I desire strength peace health healing in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
in jesus name I speak wealth prosperity health healing victory success abundance more great friends love companionship power strength peace happiness fulfillment the make up I desire abundantly the clothes I desire abundantly the financial miracle I desire I speak them into my life now in jesus...
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
I speak wealth prosperity riches abundance more friends incredible unspeakable favour blessings the desires of my heart fulfillment satisfaction happiness joy love companionship health healing into my life in Jesus name I call fiancés to me from the north the east the south the west in Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom