I speak life into my favor and my bloodline ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in praying for the breaking, forgiveness and annulment of any and all agreements or open doors or gates, foothold, legal or illegal access given to the enemy or any forces of darkness or evil in my bloodline and that of my ###. Pray against and ask for forgiveness and disagreement...
Replies
9
Views
544
Life in my favor is healed GREATLY the WORLD 🌎 GREATLY CAN BE HAPPY IM ALIVE APPRECIATE ME KARMA I GET MY FAMILY FRIENDS BSCK RESTORED EVEN BETTER MY BDAY WISHES 🎂 COME TRUE GREATLY 👍 FOREVER MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED BACK BETTER I WIN FORTRESS 1 WITH THE BEST ALLIANCES I HAVE MY FAMILY THERE...
Replies
7
Views
117
NOW THAT MY FAVOR IS WITH ME GREATLY AND I GET MY DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEALED FINALLY I CAN LIVE A LIFE WITH MY EYESIGHT HEALED FINALLY RECEIVE A HEALING ❤️‍🩹 THAT I NEED TO BE HAPPY EYES NOT BLURRY STINGING OR WATERING NOT IN GODS DESIGN EVER AGAIN GREATLY, LIFE IN GREATLY MY DIRECT FAMILY CAN...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom