Nobody is reading this thread right now.

While I live... I will praise the Lord. From the bottom of my heart I shall sing glorious songs to Him. He is worthy of all glorious songs coming our from a grateful heart. We were delivered from sin and evil and now we are on our way to our eternal home in heaven. I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. Psalm 146.2

There is today.
There is tomorrow.
This is the time to praise the Lord.
He has done wonderful things for you and for me.
There is life.
God has given to us.
To sing praise to Him.
Hallelujah, for the Lord our God reigns.
Holy art thou o Lord God almighty.

I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name.
Amen

It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name o most High. To declare Your loving kindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.
Psalm 92,1,2

While I live... I will praise the Lord. From the bottom of my heart I shall sing glorious songs to Him. He is worthy of all glorious songs coming our from a grateful heart. We were delivered from sin and evil and now we are on our way to our eternal home in heaven. I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. Psalm 146.2

There is today.
There is tomorrow.
There is life.
God has given to us.
To sing praise to Him.

Amen

It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name o most High. To declare Your loving kindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.
Psalm 92,1,2
Let us all count our blessings instead of our crosses. Satan will bring all kinds of troubles to our life, but Jesus will help us overcome those trials in our life. Let us all count our gains instead our losses. We gain Jesus and salvation. We are on our way to our glorious home in heaven. Lost nothing. Nothing at all. We have brought nothing to earth and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. So, let us all stop and sing praises to Jesus. For the glory of the Lord we have been created.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

There is today.
There is tomorrow.
There is life.
God has given to us.
To sing praise to Him.

Amen

Psalm 92,1,2
I shall forever praise Jesus in my life.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to grant me the conviction and strength to honor You (Your Word/ Your Ways) even when that means defying my culture or the culture of today. God, please do the same for all my family, friends, and The Encourager. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love Jesus with all of my heart, I want all the world to know that Jesus is alive and well and want to bless everyone of us, healing cometh from His hands and His mercy is found everywhere where Gods name is most glorified in the hearts of those who seek His face. Let Your glory fill this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom