I share this with all of my ...

Fostra

Prayer Warrior
I share this with all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. As I remain unemployed, I am relying on the Bible and prayer. The helper of Israel: “For I am the Lord your God Who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” Thank you for continuing to pray for me and my family.
 
praying in agreement, may Jesus make a way for you to get a job or some other way of necessary finances from our Provider. I know the Bible says - seek ye first the Kingdom of Yah and His Righteousness and all these things (you need) will be added on to you. Your faith is beautiful keep trusting on Him, He is in control as I'm sure you know and He can make a way out of nowhere.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I shared some unpleasant news with my ### manager via email. I worded it in a professional way because my conscience wouldn’t allow me to do otherwise. The response seemed to overlook my plight with lack of income. I applied a shelter allowance which goes toward the rent although it doesn’t pay...
Replies
6
Views
77
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Put away Distractions, "Choose the Better Part" as Mary, Luke 10:41-42, Naturally Edifying the Church, Sharing The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You...
Replies
14
Views
249
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Put away Distractions, "Choose the Better Part" as Mary, Luke 10:41-42, Naturally Edifying the Church, Sharing The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom