I separated with my ###, I ask you to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmayela

Disciple of Prayer
I separated with my ###, I ask you to pray for me that God will restore my marriage.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Our Lord will always Listen to you, in all our prayers even millions and billions are praying to him. Just ask and it will be answered.... just pray and offer it all to him...have faith and trust him even at times that it's hard to understand him, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has given to us.

I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
​
 
Please allow GOD to guide us together. Let us pray together in Jesus's name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
191
I prayer for my marriage of ### years. My husband and my self broke our covenant with infidelity, and since that point our marriage has suffered. I asked for prayers to restore our marriage. I asked for prayers for forgiveness. I asked for prayers to open his heart to receive God’s love.
Replies
12
Views
177
Brothers and sisters my name is ###. My wife and I recently separated due to our disagreement on scripture credibility. The only reason I haven't swallowed my handgun is Jesus Christ. Please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom