I sent out a prayer request last week for my nephew

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

sheilat

Disciple of Prayer
I sent out a prayer request last week for my nephew Jake and the prayers were somewhat answered but he still needs our help. Jake is an alcoholic who has become a recluse since he lost his brother to leukemia 3 years ago. Christmas day he had a seizuere at Walgreens and is now in the Neuro ICU. He is going thru detox now but his mind and heart are still closed to the help he so desperately needs (he wants to die). Pray for his heart and mind to be open for him to receive the help he deserves.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-0) I am praying with you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my nephew, Royd. He was in motor accident last week. Please pray for his healing and recovery. Thank you and God bless you all!
Replies
Views
Hello, Four years ago I sent a prayer request to you and my prayer was answered. I am at a point in my life that I just feel completely sad, stuck and alone. My soon to be ex husband is a police officer and former Marine who served in Iraq with diagnosed PTSD. I believe he has a sex addiction...
Replies
Views
Monday we found out my husband has prostate cancer, he's scheduled for more tests for next week to see if it has entered Into his lymph nodes or bone. Positive results in either one would be catastrophic... Also, I am waiting to hear if I'll get an interview & job he's helped me with, he knows...
Replies
Views
Monday we found out my husband has prostate cancer, he's scheduled for more tests for next week to see if it has entered Into his lymph nodes or bone. Positive results in either one would be catastrophic... Also, I am waiting to hear if I'll get an interview & job he's helped me with, he knows...
Replies
Views
Last year I post a prayer request here ,I got the interview day to see if I get a visa or not but since last week Friday my husband was taken to jail by police for threatening to bomb someone,he is mentally Ill and sometimes he can’t control what he says but that does not allow him to threaten...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom