I send one resume for ### job ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, and show you His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After struggling with unemployment since May 2024, finally today is my first round at ###, ###. I am happy and excited. From last few days, I have been praying consistently as I realized the root of my unemployment, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure has nothing to do with my potential. I...
Replies
9
Views
207
Pray for me as the agent has helped me submit my resume for a job with one of the big 4 companies. Pray that everything will go well and give me the words to speak during the interview and remove any obstacles and difficulties obstructing the job and also pray that the Lord will bring the job...
Replies
7
Views
260
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. Divorce is a terrible thing. I am convinced it’s probably one of the most selfish things that a person can do to another. God hates it! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom